it's not about my faith in Him, but HIS FAITH IN ME.
for
the path of the righteous will shine brighter and brighter!!
even though
I may be in a valley now, but the valley that I'm in is HIGHER than the one I was in before
because
I'm always constantly moving higher.
and
faith see lights from Daddy who shows me the light!
thru
JESUS. the way the truth the life.
and
i shall smile even when i didn't feel like.
because
it's JESUS who gives and provide me with the supernatural joy!
thankies himechan bok!! loves loves!! so sweet!! ((= thanks for talking to me listening to me telling me!! loves loves!! ((=
why would one wants to try and use self effort when my daddy God is so ultimately ultimate awesomely awesome wonderfully wonderful abundantly abundant!! i don't wan to try anymore! Daddy now it's your thing your problem! no longer mine! hehehe! :b i'm already a victory in Christ!! ((=
oh yeah!! Praise GOD!! hehe. this coming chinese new year, chu yi is my birthday!! and it's a sunday!! gosh!! Daddy i'm expecting your ultimate love. the supernaturally natural love from You!! hee. loves Daddy cos He loves me so muchies more.